Wednesday, February 5, 2014

By Way Of Explanation



As many dear readers have no doubt noticed, this blog has been … ah, well … a bit inactive of late.

Apart from horrible weather conditions ensuring I spend many a long hour trying to keep grass alive on the golf course, Mrs Gouldiae and I are on the move.

We are moving from…



 … and moving to …



This is proving to be a bit of an upheaval, but it will put us closer to the kids and further from the golf course – both, I’ve come to accept as desirable outcomes.

We will be moving from ‘flat and dry’ …



… to rolling green hills, (for most of the year) …



From this…



… and this …



… to …



As we settle in and I sort out new ISPs, etc, I’m hopeful that normal service will resume ASAP. I intend to sleep for a month, wash the ute, read a novel and try and get fit again. Already I’m enjoying the Ficifolias in my new locale.

 Gouldiae


5 comments:

  1. Good luck, moving is up there with Life's epic events: Death, Divorce and Childbirth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative post Gouldiae. I always enjoy your writing and photos, and I wish you and your wife all the best in your new environment.
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you both - I too enjoy your writing and photos and look forward to further posts from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your move and I look forward to seeing photos and birds from your new area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move and settling in to a new area.

    ReplyDelete